- From Geneva airport (Cointrin) take any train. They all stop in Geneva (1st stop, Gare
Cornavin). You can get a free ticket from the automatic machine just before you exit the baggage claim section (use left exit).
This ticket will also allow you to take
the tram to your final destination (see below).
- From Geneva train station (Gare Cornavin),
take tram no 18 in the direction "Carouge". Note that tram 18 leaves the train station from below the bridge.
- If you did not get a free ticket at the airport, a one-hour ride costs CHF 3.50 (use the automatic vending machine at the stop)
- Get off at the tram stop "Carouge" and walk up (5min) in the park
between "route de Drize" and "Chemin de Pinchat".
take tram no 15
(front of station) in direction "Palettes". Stop at "Plainpalais" and take tram 12 direction "Carouge" or "Palettes".
- Alternatively, you can take bus no 27. Get off at stop "Rondeau" and walk 5 min.
- By car: From Lausanne, on the highway, follow "airport",
then Carouge. Exit at "Carouge centre" and drive to "Rondeau de
Carouge". Then take right to "Route de Drize". Soon after take a left
to "chemin de Pinchat" and right then enter the Battelle
Campus. There is a paid parking for visitors in the campus. It cost 2
Swiss franks per hour. You can use Swiss or Euro coins.
Suggestion of hotels
(Note that every hotel should give you each day a free pass for the public transportation)