Computer Science Day
The Computer Science Day is a one-day workshop organized by the Faculty of Science, Department of Computer Science, which aims at:
- presenting the research activity of the Department of Computer Science in the domains of computational science, machine learning and theoretical computer science
- sharing the experience of PhD researchers with junior colleagues from the Department of Computer Science and other departments
- fostering collaboration between research labs and departments of Faculty of Science
The event will take place on Friday, December 6th, 2019 at the campus Battelle, the Hall level.
The event is organized by researchers of the Computer Science Department and open to the public attendance.
Please be aware that the number of participants for the invited presentation session is limited to 85 and registrations will be approved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Early bird registration is possible till latest November 27, 2019.
- 12:00 – Welcome and coffee
- 12:00 - 13:30 Posters and presentations are open for the attendees (library space of Battelle, Bat A)
- 13:30 – 14:00 Coffee break (Hall of Bat A)
- 14:00 – 15:30 Invited presentations (Amphitheater, Bat D )
- 15:30 – 15:45 Coffee break (Hall of Bat A)
- 15:45 – 17:30 Posters (library space of Battelle, Bat A)
Image: Dominic Walliman